SACE | Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
Wind Power Educational Forum
Presenters will discuss the economic opportunity and environmental implications of developing wind energy in Western North Carolina. A question and answer period will follow the event being held at Mayland Community College starting at 6 p.m.
The event is free and open to the public. Presenters will include:
• Dean Beam, Penland Bailey Wind Project
• Phillip Frye, North Carolina State Representative
• Paul Quinlan, North Carolina Sustainable Energy Assoc.
• Ray Rapp, North Carolina State Representative
• Dr. Dennis Scanlin, ASU Technology Professor
For more information, visit mountainvalleysrcd.org or call 828-649-3313 x5.