SACE | Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
Public Forum & Dinner: Fire, Floods, and Famine: What can we do about Climate Change?
Attention Sarasota area residents!
Don’t miss this renowned panel of Climate Change experts as they address:
– Sounding the alarm: The earth will survive. Will we?
– Making the most of the next ten years: Smart conservation strategies for a sustainable future.
– Impact in the Sunshine State: The status of Florida’s oceans, birds, and wildlife.
– A realistic view of where we are and where we need to be.
Dinner catered by Morton’s Gourmet Market. (vegetarian and chicken entrées, soft drinks and wine are included in the ticket price).
Tickets are $25 and are available at http://www.climatechange.uusarasota.org/.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Transition Sarasota and the Conservation Foundation of the Gulf Coast.
– 4:30 to 5:00 p.m. – Mingle with the speakers, staff, and members of the UUCS Church
– 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. – Eric Draper, presentation and Q & A
– 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. – A catered dinner by Morton’s Gourmet Market
– 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. – David Hastings and Linda Marsa, presentations and Q & A
What: Expert Panel
When: Feb 11 2015, Wed 4:30-8:30pm
Where: Unitarian Universalist Church of Sarasota
3975 Fruitville Rd, Sarasota, FL, 34232