SACE | Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
Attend EPA’s Atlanta hearing on proposed federal plan and rules for Clean Power Plan
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is hosting the only Southeastern public hearing on the new Clean Power Plan’s proposed federal plan and model rules in Atlanta on November 19 and 20:
- On November 19, the hearing will begin at 9:00 a.m. and continue until 8:00 p.m. local time.
- On November 20, the hearing will begin at 9:00 a.m. and continue until 5:00 p.m. local time.
These hearings will be held at the Sam Nunn Atlanta Federal Center –– Main Tower Bridge Conference Center 61 Forsyth Street, SW Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
The Atlanta hearing is one of four (4), two-day public hearings across the country on the for the Clean Power Plan. Registration is encouraged via an online form and walk-ups will be accommodated as space allows.
You also may submit written comments on the proposed federal plan and model rules one of these ways:
- Online: Federal eRulemaking portal here or copy and paste this link into the browser’s address bar: http://www.regulations.gov/#!submitComment;D=EPA-HQ-OAR-2015-0199-0001
- Email: A-and-R-Docket@epa.gov and include docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2015-0199 in the subject line of the message
- Fax: Fax your comments to: 202-566-9744.
- Mail: Environmental Protection Agency, EPA Docket Center (EPA/DC), Mailcode 28221T, Attention Docket ID No. OAR–2015-0199, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20460.
- Hand Delivery or Courier: Deliver your comments to: EPA Docket Center, Room 3334, 1301 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20460. Such deliveries are only accepted during the Docket’s normal hours of operation, and special arrangements should be made for deliveries of boxed information.
The comment period for the proposal is open through January 21, 2016.