SACE | Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
What We Do
Through the support of our members and allies, Southern Alliance for Clean Energy:
- Works to find clean energy solutions to help reduce the impact of Global Climate Change.
- Identifies problems and creates effective, real-world solutions through our experience in promoting healthy communities throughout the Southeast.
- Builds bridges among environmental, business, agricultural and governmental interests that affect our overall quality of life.
- Works directly with diverse stakeholders and industries on energy issues affecting the region.
- Promotes policy change through education and outreach to improve public health, the environment and the economy.
We invite you to join us in the movement toward a cleaner, safer Southeast by becoming a member of SACE, attending events in your area, adapting your own environmentally-sound lifestyle choices, and engaging with your community and state officials on how we can all choose to make our region and nation a cleaner living place now and for generations to come.