SACE | Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
Benefits of Membership
The minute you become a member of SACE you are strengthening the call for clean energy. Your membership creates awareness of critical energy issues throughout the Southeast and together we will work to educate decision makers about impacts energy use has on the environment and public health. By becoming a member of SACE you are helping to promote responsible energy choices that create global warming solutions and ensure clean, safe and healthy communities throughout the Southeast.
As a member, you will also enjoy:
- SACE Member-Only Web Portal with exclusive access to additional tools and resources on our website.
- Exclusive Member-Only quarterly Brown Bag Webinar Discussions with SACE Executive Director, Dr. Stephen Smith.
- SACE’s monthly e-newsletter, Wired In, which offers accurate information on climate-related policy developments, highlights important current events, and provides updates on SACE’s accomplishments.
- Action Alerts to notify you when an important clean energy issue arises in your state, providing resources on how to take action immediately to improve quality of life in your community and throughout the region.
- Invitations to join us at clean energy events and notifications of upcoming SACE webinars .
Please let us know how we’re doing! We would love your comments and suggestions on ways in which we can help you make the most of your SACE membership. You can do this by contacting Kyle James, Development & Outreach Coordinator – 828-254-6776 ext. 34 or email@example.com.